SKI 4 RESORTS IN 4 DAYS
The Ski City Super Pass is your discounted lift ticket to Salt Lake’s four world-class resorts. With the super pass, you can bypass the ticket line at Alta, Brighton, Snowbird and Solitude. And, go straight to the lifts. You’ll spend less money to get to the slopes faster. In addition to lift tickets, the Ski City Super Pass includes public transit fare and rental shop discounts. Read more for additional info on the resorts and deals and discounts available through the Super Pass
Do I need to make day-specific reservations to ski or snowboard at the resorts with my Super Pass?
No, your Super Pass does not require reservations for skiing or snowboarding at the four participating resorts. Reservations may still be required for other variables such as ski school, rentals, transportation/parking. Please review each resort’s policies prior to visiting.
Savings BreakdownBuy Now
SKI CITY SUPER PASS DETAILS
- The Ski City Super Pass is an RFID Card that allows direct-to-lift access at all resort turnstiles for the amount of days purchased. All digital and paper Super Pass sales confirmations must be exchanged for Super Pass cards at any Ski City resort lift ticket window.
- Super Pass can be used at any Ski City resort: Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude.
- Super Pass can be used any day during the 2020-21 ski season. No Blackouts!
- Super Pass can only be used at one resort per day, with the exception of Brighton and Solitude, which can be skied on the same day.
- Super Pass is a multi-day product available in 3 to 10 day quantities to be used within a 14 day timeframe. (3 of 14, 4 of 14, 5 of 14 etc.) 1-day and 2-day Super Passes may be available as a part of a Salt Lake area hotel ski package.
- Super Pass is activated on its first day of use and all remaining days left on the pass must be used within the following 14-days.
- Super Pass will expire if not activated during the 2020-21 ski season.
- Super Pass is non-refundable* and non-transferrable.
- For our COVID refund policy, please see our FAQs
- 2020-2021 Super Passes will be on sale starting October 1, 2020
RESORT ACCESS INFORMATION
You can use the Ski City Super Pass any day of the 2020-21 season. The Ski City Super Pass provides the following access at each of the four resorts:
- Alta Ski Area: All Area Alta Day – (snowboarding not permitted)
- Brighton Resort: All Area Brighton Super Day, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (When night skiing is not available, day hours end at 4 p.m.)
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort: All Area Snowbird Day (Includes Tram & Chairs).
- Solitude Mountain Resort: All Area Solitude Day.
DISCOUNT RENTAL PACKAGES
Looking to try out the latest ski and snowboard technology? The Ski City Super Pass can also allow you to receive discounts on Ski and Snowboard packages at the resort rental locations below. You must show a valid Ski City Super Pass to receive the following discounts:
Alta Ski Area: Alta Ski Shop - 20% off (not to be combined with any other discount)
Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort: Shop.snowbird.com offers guests 10% discount on ski rentals
Solitude Mountain Resort: Powderhorn Adventure Center and Moonbeam Lodge 10% off
*Please contact the resorts directly for rental questions and reservations.
TAP-ON, TAP-OFF: To gain free access on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail, simply tap your Super Pass on the electronic reader located at any door of a ski bus or on a TRAX platform. Then tap off your Super Pass on any reader as you exit the bus or train platform to validate your fare. Your Super Pass will be valid for free transportation for the amount of skiing days you have purchased.
Ski Bus vouchers will be honored starting December 3, 2020.
View More Pass Deals